CC's graduation

CC's graduation
2nd in our class to graduate

Sunday, August 1, 2010

mama loves babies

Today is my day off. I always try to prioritize my precious time, with so many things pulling me in different directions. Finals are this coming week, I have clothes that don't fit the boys that I need to get in order and some potential grocery shopping to do.And yes, I plan on getting us all to church on time tonight.

Yesterday was a tough day for Logan, he asked for me when I wasn't here, he had to get up early, pulled from bed to take me to school early in the morning. Talk about Mama guilt. I promised him we would get the whole day together today. Well, as you can see... we are together, he just happeneds to be sleeping. Maybe we'll get a walk in later.

My days off never quite turn out as expected, but I am sure glad to have my little snuggle bug right next to me for now. What a perfect relaxing afternoon!

Published with Blogger-droid v1.4.9

No comments:

Post a Comment